Tuesday 26 May 2020

Super Colour Swinger III | ROLL ONE - Fujifilm FP-100C Professional

I always dreamed about having a Super Colour Swinger III as I wanted to experiment with peel apart film. One day I was on Depop when I found the camera, after many years, there it was, with a very affordable price. I didn't doubt it, not even for a second, I wasn't sure if it was still working but the Colour Swinger had to be mine. So here you have the pictures of my first time with the camera, I ruined part of the film package (damm it!) trying to figure out how it worked... Sorry for swearing but film for this camera it's very expensive. As you may know Fujifilm stopped the production of its FP-100C so now it's almost impossible to get it at a reasonable price. That's why I haven't shot with this camera more, I hope to be able to use it again soon, because I really loved the experience.

goodbye sun
Surrounded by flowers
Finisterre
Faro de Fisterra
< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment